BSHM Architects is offering flexibility to a motivated professional seeking a Staff Architect position in Columbus, OH.
The successful candidate would have experience with projects of various sizes and is adept in coordination of consultants, contractors, and clients. The candidate’s ability to manage multiple projects is important.
Responsibilities would include a full range of project involvement, from initial client contact, preparation of documents and through contract administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalency of education
- Three years in an Architectural office or demonstrated equivalency of experience
- Licensed as a registered architect, preferably in OH – or on track for licensure
- Proficient in Revit & AutoCAD
- Experience with Adobe products & the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience in educational (K-12 and Higher Education) projects
- Certification as a LEED Accredited Professional by the USGBC
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Occasional travel is required for this position, typically within the State of Ohio
BSHM Architects is a design-oriented architectural firm with offices in Columbus and Youngstown, Ohio. BSHM has been providing full architectural and planning services since 1962. From the beginning, BSHM has been committed to innovative approaches in concept formulation and design solutions. For over six decades, BSHM has seen an incremental increase in the quality and refinement of the firm’s methodology and has expanded the types of planning and design services we offer to clients. While our firm has designed a broad range of building types, we have always had a focus on academic facilities, facilities for the fine and performing arts and historic architecture. The firm has been commended for its design work with over 43 awards from various components of the AIA and is widely recognized throughout Ohio for its expertise in K-12 school projects and architecture for education.
For more information visit us at https://www.bshm-architects.com/ and contact Byron Manchester (email@example.com) with resume/qualifications.