Marketing and Branding Associate
Meyers + Associates Architecture
Meyers + Associates Architecture is a full service architectural firm with a specialization in a wide variety of project types. With a culture of collaboration, innovation, professionalism, and expertise, we are looking to expand our team with the position of a Marketing and Branding Associate. Joining our team requires skill, creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to solve problems with analytical and critical thinking. We are seeking a strong content writer and strategist with a strength in graphic design to support the overall company in marketing and brand awareness.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Manage marketing campaigns, including email, social media, mailings, and more.
- Schedule, coordination, and creative direction for Architectural project photography, working closely with architectural project team.
- Involvement with Interior Design team to create Environmental and Wayfinding graphics for architectural projects.
- Manage social media accounts, including creating designed content and scheduling of postings.
- Support publication submissions, including copy writing.
- Support brand implementation through all company documents and presentations.
- Maintain and manage content on Meyers + Associates website, including project photography and descriptions, announcements, and staff updates, along with SEO and Google Analytics analysis.
- Support creation, editing, printing, and binding of proposal components and submissions.
- Develop ideas for new content and marketing strategies to meet company goals of brand awareness.
- General marketing and design administrative duties as required.
- Maintain branded collateral.
- Collaborate with firm company leadership for oversight on company needs.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with major or significant coursework in Marketing and/or Graphic Design.
- Related work experience in Marketing or Graphic Design position.
- Awareness of social media and digital marketing with experience in content creation, including copy and graphics.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suites (mainly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, and WordPress.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
- Understanding of current trends in design, marketing strategies, and digital media platforms and SEO.
- Independent worker with ability to lead, organize and manage tasks, and show self-driven initiative and creative problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and programs as related to the Architectural industry.
- Knowledge of Architecture industry a plus, but not required.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
Meyers + Associates Architecture offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurances, retirement plan with employee match, paid time off, reimbursement for professional development, parking, and a collaborative work culture.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY
Send your resume, portfolio of work, and any other applicable materials to:
Christopher Meyers, AIA
Kelly Colna, NCIDQ
- Please include “resume – marketing and branding associate” in the email subject line.
- PDF files are required. No word processing, native desktop publishing, or multimedia files.