Please e-mail your cover letter, samples of work and resume, including references to email@example.com.
GAI offers an exciting career opportunity for an architectural professional in a collaborative and empowering work environment with potential for advancement.
The successful candidate should present:
- Registered Architect with a M.Arch. degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an architectural firm
- Self-starter with strong design abilities and capable of resolving complex aesthetic and technical challenges to produce efficient, constructible solutions
- Experience successfully managing projects ranging from $2 million – $10 million design projects, including scopes, budgets, schedules, deliverables, etc. and coordinating design consultants and internal team members
- Ability to serve as a leader in the realization of design vision into completed projects
- Strong communication skills and confidence to be the liaison between office, clients, contractors and consultants and actively participate in client and design team meetings
- Expert use of REVIT and SketchUp software as construction and presentation document tools and ability to guide junior staff in the production of drawings in support of the complete design package
- Understanding of the Ohio Building Code and ADA requirements
- Experience in specification writing and performing code reviews
- Team and detail-oriented with excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams simultaneously
- Knowledge of construction methods and details and expertise in preparation of construction documents – drawings, specifications, estimates
- Multi-family and commercial design experience
- Ability to play an active role in business development and client management
Applicant should present strengths in both written, verbal and graphic communication using Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and power point and REVIT software.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth for someone who is a self-starter, able to work independently and to multi-task.
GAI is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical insurance coverage with option for Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits after three years
- Paid flex time (vacation and sick or personal)
- Reimbursement for professional development and registration
- Paid Gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Financial consultation for personal wealth planning
Salary is commensurate with experience with an expected range of $80,000-$100,000 per year.