PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT ARCHITECT
GUNZELMAN architecture + interiors has an opening for a talented and self driven architect that wants to become a part of a dynamic and emerging firm. Plenty of opportunity to grow with the studio and our brand. Our firm prides itself in quality driven projects that emulate sophisticated design for both architecture and its interiors. The project types range from single family residential to mixed use, restaurant, hospitality, healthcare and academic work.
The position will develop designs, collaborate with owners and consultants to produce quality informative documents. Project Manager responsibilities will be required for smaller projects including consultant coordination, communication with clients, design, documentation and managing budgets, schedules and deliverables. All work will be performed in a collaborative and mentoring environment.
We anticipate from our new team member:
- BArch or MArch degree from an accredited university
- Min 6 years experience, registration not required but preferred.
- LEED accredited and knowledge of administration of projects through USGBC
- Can work independently and has excellent understanding of design.
- Has some Project Manager experience including managing budgets, schedules, deliverables
- Expert manipulation of REVIT and ACAD construction document production and Sketch Up and Photoshop software for renderings and presentation tools.
- Perform Code reviews, understands ADA requirements, knowledge of construction details and specification writing.
- Organized and proficient in solving problems, excellent communication and can multi-task activities
- Extensive knowledge of construction methods and details and expertise in preparation of construction documents – drawings, specifications, estimates.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite (XCEL, Power point, Project Manager), Adobe suite products (Photoshop, In Design)
Please provide a sample of work that you have completed including specs, construction documentation, specific design work and a sample of writing. Also present any artful or creative work that you do – photography, drawing, furniture design or poetry for example. We encourage development of the creative side!
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Please e-mail your CV, samples of work and resume, including references, to: firstname.lastname@example.org