Exceptional opportunity for an experienced architect(s) in our 25-year-old firm. Collaborative Design, Ltd. (CDL) is an award-winning architectural firm located in Dublin, Ohio. Our project types include multi-family, commercial office, industrial, warehouses and federal projects. Our clients include fortune 500 companies. This position offers a unique opportunity for a candidate to become a partner and acquire the ownership of the firm.
As a partner in the firm, you will be provided with more opportunities for future direction of the firm along with increased income potential. As a leader, you will need to be flexible, open-minded, and willing to work on concurrent projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with business development, help determine the future direction of the firm
- Serve as a high-level client contact; maintain a positive and professional relationship with the client for the duration of the project
- Coordinate contracts, recognize when contract scope has changed or been exceeded, and propose solutions to correct such situations
- Supervision of staff
- Provides in-house quality control
- Participate in firm management and leadership activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills, positive attitude and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal, organizational and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in architecture with commercial, industrial and multi-family experience.
- Licensed Architect in the State of Ohio and have NCARB certificate.
- Experience negotiating, executing and coordinating the architect’s responsibilities under a contract.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]