Architecture, as a vessel for living, exudes endemic qualities of spatial immersion, which can afford place-fulness. At MKC Architects our work emphasizes architecture as a human design-system.
MKC Architects has multiple immediate openings for a Project Architect in Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking applicants with 5+ years professional experience and has a design & technical focus responsible for significant project activities. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving creativity while preparing documentation for delivering public and private commercial architectural projects. We seek a Project Architect who is organized, can provide technical direction, and leads multiple projects from conception to completion. He/she is responsible to ensure the design, specifications, and construction documents meet governing codes, regulations, company standards and standards of the industry. Candidates need to be able to work in a fast-paced and fun office that has a casual culture with a team approach.
- Be a thinker / doer / manager
- Team with architects and engineers delivering all phases of architectural projects
- Confidently interact with clients
- Develop contract documents and provide construction administration
- Use current software platforms (Revit) to develop contract documents
- Undertake more complex project delivery tasks as project requires Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree or other professional degree in Architecture (i.e. 5—year Bachelors of Architecture)
- Licensing as a registered architect, or almost complete with licensure.
- Minimum five years of architectural work experience
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit software required
- Creativity desired – passion a must.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and work samples. (email@example.com)