Meyers+Associates is looking for an Architecture Associate to collaborate with project teams and consultants on multiple projects in a variety of design and production roles. If you’re looking for the chance to grow your career in a mentorship-focused practice — we invite you to join us.
Meyers+Associates is a full-service architecture and interior design firm that creates thoughtful spaces and delivers innovative solutions that invigorate communities and the people in them. Located in the Uptown District of downtown Columbus, Ohio, we take an integrated approach to architecture fostering human connection, positive transformation, and sustainable outcomes.
For more information, visit meyersarchitects.com
What You Will do
- Supports project architect, project manager and team leadership
- Participates with company leadership in the development of project objectives and design
- Participates in conceptual designs and project presentations
- Serves as team member in the development of construction documents
- Participates in the construction administration providing support to the overall project team
- Independently performs a variety of assignments requiring skills and competency of architectural design
- Holds experience in the utilization of REVIT as the primary tool in design and document development
- The ideal candidate has a professional degree in architecture and up to 5 years of professional experience
About Working Here
- Exceptional benefits with flexible working hours and location available
- Salary commensurate with experience
Meyers+Associates is committed to the practice of equality in employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status. Meyers+Associates actively seeks diversity in building our team of professionals.
To apply, please visit meyersarchitects.com/careers