SHP (www.shp.com) is seeking an Architectural Associate/Designer to join our firm’s Cincinnati office. This individual will have the opportunity to work in a flexible and collaborative environment supporting multiple local and regional high profile clients, both public and private. We are looking for a creative and talented individual with a fun-loving attitude that is passionate about architecture and design. A successful candidate should have the ability to actively participate in all phases of a project (under the guidance of Senior Architects), from programming and conceptual design through technical documentation and construction.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS or MArch degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient in Revit/BIM preferred
- Experience in Education projects (K-12, Higher Ed) and Workplace/Commercial projects a plus
- Ability to graphically convey design intent thru hand drawing and/or digital media
- Strong work ethic both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Detail-oriented, articulate, motivated self-starter
- LEED GA or LEED AP a plus
- Pursuit of professional licensure a plus
- Active in the community/professional organizations & groups
SHP is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a competitive salary, performance bonus, and an excellent benefits package. Throughout our 120+ years in business, we’ve worked really hard to foster a familial culture with a healthy work/life balance.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and work samples/portfolio via our careers page at www.shp.com or email to [email protected]