Join a young, diverse, energetic group:
Andrews Architects, Inc. a full-service architectural firm with a specialization in Healthcare and Senior Living environments has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. Our team members are collaborative, innovative, professional, expert, and entrepreneurial. Joining our team requires skill, creativity, and the willingness to solve problems with analytical and critical thinking. If you possess a commitment to excellence and meet the following qualifications, then Andrews Architects wants to speak with you.
- Possesses expertise in architectural design, detailing, coordination, and processes.
- Ability to effectively lead project team in an energetic environment.
- Capacity to drive all necessary projects activities to completion.
- Efficient problem solving and creative abilities.
- Professional graphic, written, and verbal communication skills.
Primary Duties and Essential Responsibilities include:
- Lead the production of project documentation in corporative team settings through all phases of architectural design.
- Maintain relationships with consultants, contractors, suppliers, and other vendors.
- Responsible for document quality and accuracy.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Proficiency in Revit
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Minimum of five years in the field or related area
- Working knowledge of Microstation, AutoCAD, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Sketch Up
Please send resume to:
Beth Klapp, AIA, ACHA
- Please include the word, “Resume” in the email subject line.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files are required. No word processing, desktop publishing or multimedia files.
Andrews Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer