At M+A, we work together every day toward our mission of enriching lives through innovative design. Our core values guide our motivation to perform and excel as a team. Working for our firm, you will join a team of over 80 passionate professionals, banded together by a dedication to design and a commitment to community. We are thought leaders, always seeking to leverage our expertise to enhance communities and elevate human experiences. Our company culture is genuine and supportive, built on a foundation of strong relationships, shared passion for great design, and a penchant for fun.
If you are a dynamic, innovative, and driven team player, we’d love to talk.
M+A Architects is hiring a Project Coordinator for our Columbus office. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the development, coordination, and production of complete sets of construction documents under the direction of a Project Captain or Project Manager.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the production of design phase models and drawings
- Contribute to the production of construction documents using Revit or AutoCAD.
- Works with a team on portions of work on larger projects.
- Assist Job Captain and/or Project Manager in communication and coordination with clients, consultants, and all in-house team members.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties associated with projects as needed or assigned.
- Takes direction from Project Captain and/or Project Manager.
- Other duties as assigned – assignments may include higher level work for the purposes of training/development
What you bring to the table:
- 0-3 years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Basic understanding of construction methods required and sustainable solutions
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Willingness and ability to take on progressive responsibilities with the goal of advancing to Job Captain, Project Manager, or Project Architect roles
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Positive attitude in line with M+A core values
Why choose M+A?
Research led, and insight driven, we pride ourselves on hiring the best in the industry, giving them the freedom to explore and design as they create space for change.
With firm differentiators like our in-house Research + Innovation team, Futurist, Sustainability services, Experiential Design, behavioral psychology and anthropology based podcast – M+Ake It Innovative, and M+A Productions, we continue to explore new opportunities as we stay committed to finding the design solutions and strategies that set our clients up for success for now, and what’s next.
By joining M+A, you will find yourself fulfilled from your work, driven by your passion in purpose, a part of a culture of collaboration, and a place where you belong, as together we work to design the future of our communities, and beyond.
In addition, we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive benefits package including a choice of two health insurance plans, plus vision and dental; options for HSA, HRA, and FSA; opportunities for life insurance, disability, critical illness, and accident coverage
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO) bank merges sick, vacation, and personal time, which allows you to the flexibility to use your paid time off as you see fit
- Seven paid holidays and two half-day paid holidays
- 401(k) profit sharing plan and retirement savings advising
- Impromptu get-togethers
- Workstation flexibility, including a cafe space, hoteling stations, and standing desk compatibility
- Flexible Schedule
- Ample opportunities for community engagement with our CSR partners
- Casual atmosphere with a supportive and collaborative team
- Always Passionate
- Give More Than You Get
- Relentlessly Innovative
- Stronger Together
- Energetically Optimistic
- Get Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- Treat Others As They Want To Be Treated
M+A Architects provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, M+A Architects complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
M+A Architects expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of M+A Architects’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.