PROJECT COORDINATOR POSITION
Join a young, diverse, energetic group:
Andrews Architects, Inc. a full-service architectural firm with a specialization in Healthcare and Senior Living environments has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator. Our team members are collaborative, innovative, professional, expert, and entrepreneurial. Joining our team requires skill, creativity, and the willingness to solve problems with analytical and critical thinking. If you possess a commitment to excellence and meet the following qualifications, then Andrews Architects wants to speak with you.
- Ability to apply architectural techniques, procedures, and modifications to architectural construction documents.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, fast paced organization.
- Efficient problem solving and creative abilities.
- Professional graphic, written, and verbal communication skills.
Primary Duties and Essential Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Project Manager/Project Architect in cooperative team settings in all phases of architectural design.
- Preparing complete and accurate documents
- Creating computer renderings
- Other duties, as assigned
- Proficiency in Revit
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Minimum of one year in the field or related area
- Working knowledge of Microstation, AutoCAD, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Sketch Up
Please send resume to:
Beth Klapp, AIA, ACHA
- Please include the word, “Resume” in the email subject line.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files are required. No word processing, desktop publishing or multimedia files.
Andrews Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer