Are you a tech-savvy, thoughtful, curious and creative architectural design professional with desire to contribute to the larger goal? Do you have a versatile skill set with a passion for architecture and design, in both the public and private sectors? If you are a problem solver who loves a good challenge, has a desire to grow personally and professionally, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the work done, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal Project Associate is passionate about architecture, design and digging into the details while delivering quality projects on time and on budget. As a Project Associate at TRIAD you will need to be organized and adaptable as you take on a variety of projects working as a part of a project team. With a focus on the TRIAD proven process, the Project Associate plays a critical role in bringing the client’s vision to reality.
The responsibilities and duties for the Project Associate include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Responsible for the production of construction documents (CDs) under the direction of a Project Architect or Project Manager.
- Participate in the day-to-day process of navigating a project through Pre-Design, Schematic Design (SD), and Design Development (DD).
- Coordinate with consultants on a project and actively participate in detailing various aspects of a project.
- Understanding and experience reviewing and interpreting Contract Documents.
- Participate/coordinate during all phases of project delivery.
- Experience communicating and developing relationship with client and consultants.
- Participate in construction observation, consultant coordination, and agency coordination, as well as experience with responding to RFI’s and submittals.
- Participate and document construction administration process.
- 1-3 years professional experience in architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from accredited program.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AUTOCAD.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of building codes, zoning, and planning regulations.
- Technical abilities to plan, organize, and manage efforts to produce high quality construction documents within an allotted time and budget.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written and engaged active listener.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to achieve personal goal of advancing toward Architecture license with career path toward a Project Architect or Project Manager.
At TRIAD, our ceaseless drive to utilize our skills and talents to make our client’s visions become realty and to connect those visions with our client’s community is what makes us different. This means building authentic processes to engage stakeholders in overcoming challenges to making the vision a reality. This means going beyond the vision and becoming engrained partners in the community. The result is a project ecosystem focused on achieving the client’s goals, that have now become our goals.
We live our values and expect our team to do the same. We’re: Authentic, Passionate, Loyal, Adaptable, Analytical, Communicators.
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance; 3% IRA Match; 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO); 8 paid Holidays; annual bonus program; flexible work schedule; professional education and career development
TRIAD Architects is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Interested candidates should send resume to [email protected]