At Wellogy we are driven to improve and enrich lives by designing environments that encourage wellness, infuse sustainability, and spark joy. Our team is looking for a accomplished Project Architect to join our Columbus office with the energy and motivation to be part of a growing team and professional family. We are seeking talented individuals who are committed to design excellence, who display technical expertise and a desire for continual learning, who thrive in a collaborative environment, who will be a great partner to our clients and consulting teammates, and who demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit.
Our practice offers local and national projects of all sizes and complexities, serving our clients from offices located in Columbus, OH, Orlando, FL, and Salt Lake City, UT. Our expertise includes the following markets: Health & Wellness, Education, Laboratory, and Lifestyle / Civic Structures.
OUR TEAM IS
- We choose to see the positive outcomes and work toward them.
- We take nothing for granted.
- We intentionally steer interactions toward the informal.
- People feel good about themselves when they’re on this journey with us.
- We see the connections others don’t, and we communicate them effectively.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Lead, coordinate, and contribute to the development of project deliverables, including original design concepts, renderings, and drawings in a collaborative, team-based studio environment.
- Produce and coordinate construction documents, ensuring our deliverables meet schedule, budget, and established quality standards.
- Proactively manage production staff assigned to your project(s).
- Ensure that product and material selections contribute to high performing building assemblies.
- Coordinate consultants of all disciplines.
- Communicate your expertise in executing projects to other team members, clients, and contractors.
- Implement strategies supporting the firm’s vision and values.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with a B. Arch Degree
- Licensed Architects or candidates for licensure are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of construction materials and assemblies.
- Understanding of building code.
- High level of proficiency with Autodesk Revit (including 3D modeling skills).
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and lead the work of other team members through mentorship and guidance.
- Desire to continually learn.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills to work with a diverse team of designers.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fun, fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Wellogy offers a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience. Our benefits package includes signing bonus, profit sharing bonus opportunities, 401k retirement plan with 3% Safe Harbor Employer Contribution, paid employee healthcare and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, flexible hours including the option to hybrid work up to 2 days per week after an on-boarding period, reimbursement for professional development, and a fun collaborative office environment in the heart of Bridge Park in Dublin, OH.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
We’d love to talk more! Applicants should send a resume, portfolio, and other applicable materials demonstrating qualifications and experience in PDF format to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!