Lupton Rausch is constantly looking to build our teams with highly talented and innovative individuals supporting a broad range of clients and building types. Our established firm is committed to design excellence and technical expertise, providing creative and responsible design solutions which support the long-range business strategies of our Clients.
Our culture is driven through collaboration and the belief that our teams have experience and continual involvement in all phases of the design process. We are looking for people who have a passion for the technical and aesthetic aspects of our architectural profession and have the potential to become leaders in our company.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree preferred
- 5-10 years of Professional Experience
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Detail oriented, technical proficiency, and articulate with presentation skills desired
- Ability to work within a team setting and manage project teams.
- Autodesk Revit proficiency preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of architectural design documentation, construction techniques, detailing, building materials and building codes
- Knowledge of industry standards, current product development, and architectural practices
- Excels with Client interaction and service in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage Client and Consultant communications, and work with project members to achieve design solutions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- Term Life Insurance – Firm Provided
- SEP Retirement Plan – Firm Provided
- Flexible Paid Time Off for vacation and personal leave
- Paid Holidays
- Parking Stipend
- Flexible/Mobile Technology
- Career Mentoring and Advancement
- Balanced Personal + Professional Life
- Flexible Work Schedule Options