Meyers+Associates has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Design Visualization to developing the firm’s visualization direction and the visualization skills of the professional staff. We’re looking for creative, curious, empathetic people… are you the perfect fit?
Meyers+Associates is a full-service architecture and interior design firm that creates thoughtful spaces and delivers innovative solutions that invigorate communities and the people in them. Located in the Uptown District of downtown Columbus, Ohio, we take an integrated approach to architecture, letting context drive the design and fostering the highly collaborative nature of our work.
For more information, visit meyersarchitects.com
What You Will do
- Work with designers and project managers to create design concepts
- Represent design concepts with interior and exterior photo-real renderings, 2D graphics and diagrams
- Model existing and new buildings
- Work includes wide range of project types at locations nationally
- Prepare, print and assemble physical models with in house 3D printing equipment
- Create 3D animated videos and GIFs
- Create VR and AR environments
- Collaborate and direct colleagues to advance design and representation throughout the firm
- Proficient in3D studio and Revit required, experience with Sketch up and Rhino is a plus
- Proficient in Enscape required, experience with VRay, Corona Render and Lumion a plus
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects)
About Working Here
- Exceptional benefits with flexible working hours and location available
- Salary range $85,000 to $125,000
Meyers+Associates is committed to the practice of equality in employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status. Meyers+Associates actively seeks diversity in building our team of professionals.
To apply, please visit meyersarchitects.com/careers