At Wellogy we are driven to improve and enrich lives by designing environments that encourage wellness, infuse sustainability, and spark joy. Our team is looking for a skilled Architectural Designer to join our Columbus office with the energy and motivation to be part of a growing team and professional family. We are seeking talented individuals who are committed to design excellence, who display technical expertise and a desire for continual learning, who thrive in a collaborative environment, who will be a great partner to our clients and consulting teammates, and who demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit.
Our practice offers local and national projects of all sizes and complexities, serving our clients from offices located in Columbus, OH, Orlando, FL, and Salt Lake City, UT. Our expertise includes the following markets: Health & Wellness, Education, Laboratory, and Lifestyle / Civic Structures.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Develop design concepts in a collaborative, team-based studio environment.
- Produce original architectural designs, drawings, renderings, and interactive visualizations.
- Produce and coordinate construction documents.
- Collaborate with teammates on product and material selection.
- Assist with coordination of consultants of all disciplines.
- Support day-to-day construction administration activities, including site visits.
- Implement strategies supporting the firm’s vision and values.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Completion of a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- +3 Years of experience.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit (including 3D modeling skills).
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Working knowledge of rendering software(s) such as Enscape, Lumion, Twinmotion, etc.
- Desire to continually learn.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills to work with a diverse team of designers.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fun, fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Wellogy offers a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience. Our benefits package includes signing bonus, profit sharing bonus opportunities, 401k retirement plan with 3% Safe Harbor Employer Contribution, paid employee healthcare and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, flexible hours including the option to hybrid work up to 2 days per week after an on-boarding period, reimbursement for professional development, and a fun collaborative office environment in the heart of Bridge Park in Dublin, OH.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
We’d love to talk more! Applicants should send a resume, portfolio, and other applicable materials demonstrating qualifications and experience in PDF format to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!