At DesignGroup, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a meaningful mission, and to have ample space for fun and balance in your daily life. We know that our mission requires incredible talent, mutual respect, a collaborative approach and teamwork – all of which are incredibly important things to us. We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team.
DesignGroup has numerous, award-winning projects located throughout the United States. DesignGroup’s work is unmistakable, with a balance of stunning contemporary architecture, thoughtful renovations, and sustainable building practices. Civic responsibility is integral to DesignGroup’s philosophy; beyond bricks and mortar, the firm is deeply involved in community organizations and its design principals are recognized as thought leaders in design.
What we offer:
- People that care about People
- Team oriented and collaborative culture
- Creative Fun Environment
- Comprehensive total benefits package including:
- Health & Wellness Programs
- 401(k) plans with company match
- Flexible and Hybrid Work Schedules
- ½ day on Fridays
- Professional Education
- Career Development
- And more
What Will We Ask You To Do?
- Supports company leaders and staff with coordination of calendars, projects, and assorted items as needed.
- Proof and edits documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, math, and format.
- Works independently and within a team on special projects.
- Acts as project manager for special in-house projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures, etc.
- Maintains standards for a digital filing system.
- Answers telephones and greet visitor(s).
- Collaborates with other administration to ensure consistency of DG office standards.
- Facilitates support activities for office including scheduling, food, presentation materials, meeting room arrangements, travel arrangements, conferences, etc.
- Assists in a variety of aspects for team organization, i.e., distribution of materials, meeting notes, meeting schedules, task deadlines, calendars, etc.
- Creates and maintains contacts in various platforms related to Clients and Projects.
- Facilitates mail processes, USPS, UPS, pick-up and delivery services.
- Effectively manages the workspace i.e. keeps a clean and organized office, appropriately handles all paperwork, maintains control over the physical environment, etc.
- Recommends procedures to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a professional office. Architectural industry preferred.
- Experience and ability in working successfully within a team environment.
- Ability to effectively handle the demands of several projects.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to utilize analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate needs.
Create a profile and upload your resume to www.designgroup.us.com/careers