Meyers + Associates Architecture
Meyers + Associates Architecture is a full-service architectural firm with a specialization in a wide variety of project types. As our firm grows and the field of architecture evolves, so has the importance and demand of visual representation. With a culture of collaboration, innovation, professionalism, and expertise, we are looking to expand our design and visualization team with the position of Visualization Associate. We are seeking a strong designer and artist with strengths in 3D modeling and rendering.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Work with designers and project managers to create schematic design concepts
- Represent design concepts with photo-real renderings, 2D graphics and diagrams
- Model existing and new buildings in a 3D program
- Prepare, print and assemble physical models
- Create 3D animated videos and GIFs
- Create VR and AR environments
- Collaborate with the Director of Visualization, and colleagues to advance design and representation
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Animation
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects)
- Understanding of color, composition and lighting
- Familiarity with VRay, Corona Render, Enscape or Lumion
- Proficient in SketchUp, Revit, Rhino or 3ds Max
- Willingness to learn new skills and programs
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
Meyers + Associates Architecture offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurances, retirement plan with employee match, paid time off, reimbursement for professional development, parking, and a collaborative work culture.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY
Send your resume, portfolio of work, and any other applicable materials to:
Ochuko Evwaraye, Director of Visualization
- Please include “resume – visualization associate” in the email subject line.
- PDF files are required. No word processing, native desktop publishing, or multimedia files.