SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PARTNER
We have a terrific opportunity for an experienced architect in our 39-year-old firm. LUSK Architecture is a full-service architectural design firm located in Dublin, OH. Our project types include multi-family, hotels, retail, financial, commercial office, and historic preservation and restoration. We have great clients, most of whom are repeat firms that enjoy and respect the collaboration with our team and the quality of the resulting work.
This position offers a unique opportunity for a candidate to become a partner and acquire ownership of the firm.
As a partner in the firm, you will participate in charting the future direction of the company and will have potential for increased income. As a leader, you will need to be flexible, open-minded, a good mentor, and willing to work on concurrent projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with business development and help chart the course of the firm.
- Serve as a high-level client contact; maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients.
- Coordinate contracts, recognize when contract scope has changed or been exceeded, and propose solutions to correct the situation.
- Supervise staff.
- Provide in-house quality control.
- Participate in firm management and leadership activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal, organizational and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills, positive attitude, and strong follow-through.
- Solid knowledge of construction means, materials and methods.
- Strong mentorship skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust, and commitment.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION
- Minimum of 15 years of commercial architectural experience.
- Licensed Architect in the State of Ohio and NCARB certified.
- Experience negotiating, executing, and coordinating the architect’s responsibilities under a contract.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org