SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – Licensed
SHP (www.shp.com) is a 121-year-old Architecture firm focused primarily in the Education, Community, and Workplace markets. We are currently searching for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our firm’s Cincinnati headquarters and collaborate on diverse, complex, and culturally relevant projects. This individual will have the opportunity to work in a flexible and highly collaborative environment supporting multiple local and regional high-profile clients (both public and private). We are looking for a creative and talented individual who is passionate about architecture and design. A successful candidate will have the ability to actively participate in all phases of a project, from programming and conceptual design through technical documentation and construction.
You will have the opportunity to engage with clients, lead multiple projects, and collaborate with a diverse and talented team of designers.: Qualification/Expectations for this position include:
- 10-15+ years experience as a licensed Landscape Architect working primarily in the A/E industry
- Licensure is required (Ohio/KY minimum)
- Responsible for leading all phases of the design process with a high level of proficiency, expertise, and creativity while adhering to firm and project goals and standards of excellence in design, execution, and living design.
- Ability to make informed decisions and negotiate critical issues with a high degree of judgment while participating as an integral member of the design team.
- Maintain awareness of evolving landscape technology and site engineering systems.
- Review and execute drawings for schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
- Ability to execute responsibilities on projects within the scope of schedule and budget.
- Engage in marketing pursuits, proposal preparation, and interviews.
- Participate actively within collaborative team settings, such as design reviews, charrettes, and project management/scheduling reviews
- Demonstrate strong and effective communication and direction which inspires high team performance and design ideas.
- Lead, manage, mentor, and INSPIRE more junior staff.
- Coordinate effectively with partners, colleagues, and consultants throughout all project phases.
- Advanced knowledge of BIM/Revit BIM/Revit, 2D/3D Production Software, Rhino, Sketch Up, Grasshopper, Visualization tools such as Enscape and Lumion
We are looking for people who have a passion for architecture and have the potential to become leaders in our company. Our staff and project leaders are most often promoted from within, and we’re ready to make an investment in your future.
SHP is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a competitive salary with bonus and an excellent benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and work samples/portfolio via our careers page at www.shp.com or email to [email protected]