For over 25 years, Davis Wince has been a trusted partner to our clients by providing great ideas and consistent follow through. That promise is at the foundation of everything we’ve built our practice to be. Today, we are a collaborative team of architects and designers who seek to design joy and well-being into everyday life.
At Davis Wince, you’ll collaborate with a team that is:
- We choose to see the positive outcomes and work toward them.
- We take nothing for granted.
- We intentionally steer interactions toward the informal.
- People feel good about themselves when they’re on this journey with us.
- We see the connections others don’t, and we communicate them effectively.
Our practice offers local and national projects of all sizes and complexities, serving our clients from offices located in Columbus, Denver, and Orlando.
Davis Wince is hiring a Project Manager to join our Columbus office with 12+ years of professional experience with the energy and motivation to be part of a growing team and professional family. We are seeking talented individuals who are committed to design excellence, who display technical skill and a desire for continual learning, who thrive in a collaborative environment, who will be a great partner to our clients and consulting teammates, and who demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Project Manager in our Healthcare / Higher Education Core Team.
- Develop design concepts in a collaborative, team-based studio environment.
- Manage projects from conception through closeout, accountable to project goals and outcome.
- Produce and coordinate construction documents for permitting and bidding.
- Lead coordination of consultants of all disciplines.
- Coordinate day-to-day construction administration activities.
- Provide oversight and quality review of the work of project associates and junior staff.
- Coordinate project administration with the accounting and operations team, including schedule and staffing.
- Build and grow client relationships through quality service and project success.
- Implement strategies supporting the firm’s vision and values.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Minimum 12+ years of professional experience, with 5+ years as a Licensed Architect.
- Experience managing complex and fast-paced projects, with direct client interface.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit (including 3D modeling skills) and/or AutoCAD.
- Ability to coordinate and lead the work of other team members through mentorship and guidance.
- Knowledge of building codes and construction detailing.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills to work with a diverse team of designers.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fun, fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Davis Wince offers a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience. Our benefits package includes:
- Signing bonus
- 401k retirement plan with 3% Safe Harbor Employer Contribution
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities.
- Healthcare insurance with options for dental and vision coverage.
- Eight paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) combining vacation, sick, and personal time providing you with greater flexibility to use your time off.
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursement for professional development and certifications
- Leadership opportunities
- A casual, fun, and collaborative working environment with exceptional people.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
We’d love to talk more! Applicants should send a resume, portfolio, and other applicable materials demonstrating qualifications and experience in PDF format to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!