DesignLeveL is a small firm nationally recognized as a leader in adult, pediatric, and exotic animal healthcare planning and design. Dedicated to creating functional and inspiring spaces, our mission is to improve the healing process, promote opportunities for quality patient care, and balance the potential of architecture to shape the human experience with the realities of building.
DesignLeveL is looking for a well-rounded design professional eager to undertake both project production/coordination and assist with every day responsibilities of managing an architecture firm. As a key member in the firm, leading the design development, production, and delivery of projects utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) and familiarity with AutoCad will be vital.
- Provide technical expertise to integrate BIM 3D models from design teams through design and construction.
- Understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Assist in client, consultant and contractor project information coordination.
- Facilitate internal and external communications.
- Participate in marketing opportunities.
- Assist in administrative tasks.
- Fully proficient in Revit and BIM.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and InDesign preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Basic knowledge of sustainability and LEED guidelines.
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Minimum five years of experience in Revit and BIM; will serve as BIM expert within the firm.
- Five to ten years of experience in an architectural firm; healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Professional degree in Architecture. (Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture)
DesignLeveL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the practice of equality in employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status.
DesignLeveL is, and has always been, fully committed to a work-life balance. Benefits include flexible hours, vacation/sick, annual bonuses, paid time off to take professional exams, health insurance, and retirement programs. We work with individuals to understand what is most important to their individual needs.
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted, via email only — combined size NOT to exceed 15MB. Thank you for your interest.