DesignLeveL is a small firm nationally recognized as a leader in adult, pediatric, and exotic animal healthcare planning and design. Dedicated to creating functional and inspiring spaces, our mission is to improve the healing process, promote opportunities for quality patient care, and balance the potential of architecture to shape the human experience with the realities of building.
Projects range from small to mid-size renovations, to additions and new builds, primarily for government and healthcare institutions.
DesignLeveL is looking for a well-rounded design professional eager to undertake both project production/ coordination and assist with every day responsibilities of managing an architecture firm. As a key member in the firm, leading the design, production, and delivery of projects utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) and familiarity with AutoCad and Revit will be vital.
DesignLeveL strives to capitalize on individual’s strengths and provide opportunities for growth and advancement.
• Provide technical expertise to integrate BIM 3D models from design teams through design and construction.
• Understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
• Assist in client, consultant and contractor project information coordination.
• Facilitate internal and external communications.
• Participate in marketing opportunities.
• Assist in administrative tasks.
• Fully proficient in Revit.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and InDesign preferred.
• Proficiency in various architectural building systems.
• Basic knowledge of sustainability and LEED guidelines.
• Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Strong ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at any given time.
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
• Minimum five years of experience in Revit.
• Five to ten years of experience in the field of architecture or construction; healthcare experience preferred but not required.
• Professional degree in Architecture. (Master of Architecture degree from an NAAB accredited University preferred)
DesignLeveL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the practice of equality in employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status.
DesignLeveL is, and has always been, fully committed to a work-life balance. Benefits include flexible hours, vacation/sick, annual bonuses, paid time off to take professional exams, health insurance, and retirement programs. We work with individuals to understand what is most important to their individual needs.
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted, via email only — combined size NOT to exceed 15MB. Thank you for your interest.
Check out our website: www.DesignLeveLarchitecture.com