We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator in our 39-year-old firm. LUSK Architecture is a full-service architectural design firm located in Dublin, OH. Our project types include multi-family, hotels, retail, financial, commercial office, and historic preservation and restoration. We have great clients, most of whom are repeat firms that enjoy and respect the collaboration with our team and the quality of the resulting work.
This position offers the opportunity to work in design and production on a variety of project types. You will assist in developing plans, elevations, sections, and architectural details. In addition, you will visit building sites, and interact with clients, consultants, and contractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create design presentations.
- Assist with marketing and presentation materials.
- Work with other team members and consultants to create comprehensive drawing sets.
- Assist in producing construction documents.
- Assist with other aspects of the architectural process.
- Meet internal and external project requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High level of proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, and other design software.
- Knowledge of construction means, materials and methods.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION
- Minimum of two years of commercial architectural experience.
- At least three years of experience with design software.
- Associate degree or higher in architecture.