We have an exciting career opportunity for an Architectural Project Coordinator at LUSK Architecture. As our Project Coordinator, you will join a team of dedicated professionals that is committed to providing clients with innovative design and practical solutions. Our work environment is open and collaborative. We work hard and we have fun doing it.
Our new Project Coordinator will work in production and design on a variety of project types. You will assist in developing plans, elevations, sections, and architectural details, as well as visiting building sites, and interacting with clients, consultants, and contractors.
If you are passionate about architecture and your profession, we’d love to talk with you.
What You Will Do – The Specifics:
- Create design presentations;
- Work with other team members and consultants;
- Assist in producing construction documents;
- Assist in other aspects of the architectural process;
- Meet internal and external project requirements.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years in a commercial architectural office;
- Associate degree or higher in architecture;
- High level of proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD (at least 3 years), Photoshop and other design software;
- Solid knowledge of construction means, materials, and methods;
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines;
- Ability to lead or work as part of a team;
- Highly motivated to produce accurate, quality documents;
- Ability to work with integrity, trust, and commitment;
- Positive, can-do attitude that complements LUSK’s Core Values
LUSK Architecture was established in 1983 as a full-service architectural design firm and we are registered in 29 states. Our portfolio includes a wide variety of project types, including multi-family housing, hotels, retail, financial institutions, office buildings, historic preservation and restoration, and more. We value team members that enjoy learning and bring creative enthusiasm to every project, no matter how large or small. Our work environment is very collaborative, low key and fun.
- Exciting opportunity to gain skills and experience in a wide variety of project types;
- Firm has a great portfolio, reputation, and terrific repeat clients;
- Continuing education and/or registration opportunities;
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance;
- Paid time off (PTO) – Sick time, vacation and personal time are combined, which allows you the flexibility to use your paid time off as you see fit – plus PTO for your birthday;
- BMI Federal Credit Union membership;
- Casual atmosphere with a supportive, collaborative team;
- Impromptu get-togethers;
- You will work hard, and you will be proud of the results.
Salary Range: $40K – $60K, with bonus opportunity.
Applicants can send their resume to email@example.com