POSITION: PROJECT ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER
Meyers + Associates Architecture
Working with us, you will:
• Manage multiple projects of varying type and scale.
• Manage and lead projects at locations throughout The United States.
• Perform original architectural drawings, renderings, and design assignments.
• Produce and coordinate construction documents for permitting and bidding.
• Lead coordination of consultants of all disciplines.
• Coordinate day-to-day construction administration activities.
• Provide oversight and monitoring of the work of project associates and junior staff.
• Develop valued relationships with clients and our consultants.
• Work with firm leadership to develop and implement strategies supporting the firm’s vision and values.
An ideal candidate has:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Registered Architect or on track pursuing professional registration.
• Experience managing complex projects, including direct client interface and project administrative tasks.
• Experience with Multi Family and Mixed Use Developments is a plus.
• Knowledge of building codes & construction detailing.
• Proficiency with Autodesk Revit.
• Experience with engineering coordination, construction administration, and document quality review.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and building client relationships and trust.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Meyers + Associates offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Our benefits package includes healthcare insurance, retirement plan with employer match, bonus opportunities, paid time off, flexible hours, reimbursement for professional development, fees for a professional organization, and parking. We are also able to accommodate remote work opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in joining us? We’re looking for qualified candidates in our Columbus, OH office. Applicants should send a resume, portfolio, and other applicable materials demonstrating qualifications and experience to:
Christopher Meyers, AIA