design is our passion. service is our priority.
As a part of rcm, you are at the core of this belief, and together with our planners, architects, landscape architects, and interior designers, you will design and serve our local communities. Founded in 1963, rcm architects is an award-winning, community-based design firm that excels by empowering our team members.
Our work focuses on the value of place and space. We understand the unique processes that define these values and how our work shapes and defines these concepts. While design attracts new clients to rcm, it’s our service to the client that keeps them choosing to work with us. Service is more than well-planned drawings, material selections, and budgets; being a resource the client can depend upon is what sets us our project leaders apart from other designers.
We are looking for a creative and well-rounded project architect to join our team. Like our office, Findlay is a growing community with a worldwide reach. Design challenges will range from medical office buildings to churches and other faith-based design, to education, parks, retail, industrial, and most places and spaces in between.
- bachelor’s degree (or higher) in architecture, from an accredited college or university
- six-years (or more) of relevant, project management experience
- professional licensure is desired, but not required
- contribute design expertise and technical knowledge to the project team
- coordinate document production for a wide-range of project phases and types
- perform quality reviews of drawings and advocate for excellence in all phases of the design process
- effective communication with client and design team
preferred technical skills:
- experience with REVIT, AutoCAD, and other 3D software
- strong graphic, visual, and written communication skills
- familiarity with building codes and/or zoning ordinances
- self-motivated with strong time management skills
at rcm, you will find:
- flexible work schedule
- competitive compensation package, including profit-sharing and 401k
- comprehensive insurance offering, including medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability
- professional development support, including licensure and professional dues
- opportunities to make a difference in your community
learn more about us at rcmarchitects.com