BDTAID, Inc. (BDT Architect & Interior Designers) is accepting applications for a Project Architect in our Columbus office. BDT is a multidisciplinary design practice specializing in Healthcare, Higher Education and Retail markets. At BDT we embrace open communication and collaboration as Citizen Architects who contribute to the betterment of the local community.
- Registered architect or demonstrated progress toward licensure.
- Five years minimum overall professional experience.
- Ability/desire to travel between Athens and Columbus office locations and regional project sites.
- Strong verbal and technical presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in our specialized markets: Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail.
- Autodesk AutoCad Architecture and/or Revit proficiency.
- Ability to produce fully detailed and coordinate construction documents.
- Ability to manage and supervise project teams and workloads.
- Specification, cost and construction oversight experience.
- Business ownership aptitude and ambition.
Commensurate with experience
We offer our full-time employees an extensive benefits package including fully paid heath, dental and vision plans, reimbursement for professional development and licensure fees, paid vacation time, 401(k) retirement savings plan, annual bonus, and profit-sharing option.
Provide a cover letter, resume, names, and contact information for 3 professional references, and salary range to [email protected].