Feinknopf Macioce Schappa Architects
FMS Architects is looking to grow our practice with a role that promises leadership & ownership opportunities. A signing bonus will be offered to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will oversee the entire design & construction project life cycle with support and mentoring from more experienced professionals. You will manage personnel involved throughout the project and drive design and detailing decisions.
- Lead team and conduct client meetings
- Design, Construction Documentation, and Project Management
- Act as point of contact for technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent
- 1- 5 years of experience as a Registered Architect
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Experience in Revit helpful
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong desire to grow technical expertise related to design and construction
FMS is employee owned and has been operating in Columbus since 1928. Our tight knit and diverse office is focused on developing well-rounded practitioners and delivering excellent projects to our clients. FMS has a local focus with a national reach. We serve retail, corporate and public clients with master planning, architecture, interior design & construction services. We are an equal opportunity employer, provide competitive salary and benefits, and aim for long term employment and career growth.
Please submit resume to [email protected] for review.