We have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Project Architect in our 39-year-old firm. LUSK Architecture is a full-service architectural design firm located in Dublin, OH. Our project types include multi-family, hotels, retail, financial, commercial office, and historic preservation and restoration. We have great clients, most of whom are repeat firms that enjoy and respect the collaboration with our team and the quality of the resulting work.
This position offers the opportunity to work with clients and team members to identify objectives, develop options and formulate creative solutions. As a team leader, you will coordinate the work of other team members and consultants, and you will also produce construction documents yourself.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a key client contact; maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients.
• Provide in-house quality control.
• Run multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ensure that design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements, including time, budget, and scope.
• Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate, and resolve project-related issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High level of proficiency in AutoCAD. REVIT would be a plus.
• Strong verbal, organizational and collaborative skills.
• Ability to lead or work as part of a team.
• Solid knowledge of construction means, materials and methods.
• High level of proficiency with building codes.
• Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving and mentorship skills.
• Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION
• Minimum of five years of commercial architectural experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
• Architectural registration would be a plus.
Applicants should send their resume to [email protected]