We have an exciting career opportunity for a skilled Project Architect at LUSK Architecture. As our Project Architect, you will join a team of dedicated professionals that is committed to providing clients with innovative design and practical solutions. Our work environment is open and collaborative. We work hard and we have fun doing it.
Our new Project Architect will have experience with projects of various sizes and is adept at coordinating consultants, contractors, and clients. The ability to manage multiple projects is important, as you will manage a variety of interesting projects in numerous states.
Responsibilities include a full range of project involvement, from initial client contact and preparation of documents through contract administration.
If you are passionate about architecture and your profession, we’d love to talk with you.
What You Will Do – The Specifics:
- Work with clients and team members to identify objectives, develop options, and formulate creative solutions;
- Lead and coordinate the work of other team members and consultants, providing direction, guidance, and mentoring, as appropriate;
- Produce construction documents;
- Run multiple projects;
- Ensure that all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements, including time, budget, and scope;
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate, and resolve project-related issues
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial architectural experience;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture;
- Architectural registration;
- High level of proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD;
- Solid knowledge of construction means, materials, and methods;
- High level of proficiency with building codes;
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- Strong problem-solving and mentorship skills;
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines;
- Ability to lead or work as part of a team;
- Ability to work with integrity, trust, and commitment;
- Positive, can-do attitude that complements LUSK’s Core Values
LUSK Architecture was established in 1983 as a full-service architectural design firm and is registered in 29 states. Our portfolio includes a wide variety of project types, including multi-family housing, hotels, retail, financial institutions, office buildings, historic preservation and restoration, and more. We value team members that enjoy learning and bring creative enthusiasm to every project, no matter how large or small. Our work environment is very collaborative, low key and fun.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance;
- Paid time off (PTO) – Sick time, vacation and personal time are combined, which allows you the flexibility to use your paid time off as you see fit – plus PTO for your birthday;
- IRA with company match;
- BMI Federal Credit Union membership;
- Exciting opportunity to gain skills and experience in a wide variety of project types from beginning to end;
- Work directly with clients and consultants;
- Firm has a great portfolio, reputation and terrific repeat clients;
- Continuing education opportunities;
- Casual atmosphere with a supportive and collaborative team;
- Impromptu get-togethers;
- You will work hard, and you will be proud of the results
Salary Range: $60K – $90K, with bonus opportunity.
Applicants can send their resume to email@example.com