We are hiring a Project Architect!
Schorr Architects, an architectural firm located in Dublin, Ohio, specializing in K-12 educational and governmental projects, is seeking an experienced Project Architect with CAD experience to provide a range of services, from preliminary design through construction observation. Candidate must have a minimum of (5) years of experience in project management. Architectural Registration is preferred.
Candidates should have the following:
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects
- In-depth construction document preparation and coordination experience
- Construction administration experience
- Knowledge of state and local building codes including accessibility and OSHPD
- Experience working with clients and leading teams
- Effective verbal communication and presentation techniques
- Computer savvy with skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Revit
Education: Degree in Architecture
Schorr Architects will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast-paced, energetic, established and quality architectural firm that is well-respected in the industry for 33 years.
Schorr Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls, please.