VPL Architects is a six-person, general practice firm in Lancaster, Ohio. We have an 18 year track record of happy clients and currently have a couple year’s worth of projects yet to be designed, on the boards, and under construction; including medical, recreational, municipal, church work, offices, a restaurant, halfway home recovery facilities, single family homes and multi family work — new facilities, additions and renovations. We have a great reputation and are getting phone calls for new projects nearly every week.
If you are a motivated, creative, fun and responsible Architect looking for a challenging opportunity with potential ownership in the very near future, we want to talk to you!
Qualifications we’re looking for
- 15 to 20 well-rounded years of experience in all phases of Architecture
- Registration in Ohio
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Quick, freehand sketching of your ideas on bumwad
- Balanced blend of design, construction document and construction administration abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to put together a seamless, well-coordinated and clear set of CDs for every project
- Organized approach to all facets of the work
- Excellent listening, communication and coordination skills with colleagues, clients, consultants and contractors
- Hand-rendered or computer-generated presentation drawings
- Passion for doing good Architecture!
What we’ll need you to do
- Work collaboratively with us, doing everything from taking the initial client call to handing them the keys to their new digs!
Your compensation package will be based on your abilities.
If you’re interested, please email your resume, three references and examples of your work to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.