MSA Design, an award-winning Architecture+Interior Design+Graphics firm with offices in Cincinnati, Columbus, and Naples, Florida is expanding our permanent team.
We are proud of our 35+ year history and mission to DESIGN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES AND SPACES. We achieve this by hiring EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE to create INSPIRED EXPERIENCES that have an ENDURING IMPACT on the communities we serve.
We have an immediate opening and are seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Project Architect based in our downtown Columbus studio located just 1 block north of Capitol Square.
General Characteristics and Experience for candidates:
- 3-10 years of post-graduation experience and possession of a professional license to practice Architecture. Candidates maybe considered if they are in process of taking their Registration Exams.
- Bachelors and / or Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Experience or interest in working in our market areas. We encourage candidates to review our website portfolio at msaarch.com for examples of our work.
- A person of high integrity willing to follow through with commitments, honors their word, and embodies the character exemplified by MSA leadership and team members.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to foster long-term client relationships to develop ongoing work opportunities.
- A self-starting, positive, dynamic, active, outgoing personality.
- A flexible, easy-going person of a collaborative nature who will work well with our Principals, Leadership, and Team members.
- A passion to pursue design excellence, regardless of size, scope, or type of project.
- REVIT/BIM fluency is required and ability to adapt to the latest software tools and resources required to practice Architecture and Design in the 21st century.
- Technical expertise and experience in site/master planning, design and detailing in renovation/new construction projects, leading document and project production teams, field experience in construction administration, and putting together both design and construction document packages.
- An understanding of Sustainability and possession of necessary certifications (LEED AP, BD+C, etc.)
Most importantly, a person who will embrace MSA’s core values of:
- Excellence in Design
- Excellence in Communication
- Furthering the Design Professions
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or possess proper authorization for full-time permanent employment in the United States – no exceptions.
Please submit resume, portfolio samples, and references via weblink or PDF formatted attachment to the attention of Keith Hall, Managing Principal Columbus Studio and Katie Freeland, Director of Columbus Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 15 mb limit on electronic file size.
No telephone calls, please.
MSA Design is an equal opportunity employer.