BDT is a multidisciplinary design practice specializing in Healthcare, Higher Education and Retail markets. We are looking for a Project Architect on a path toward company ownership at BDT.
- Registered architect or demonstrated progress toward licensure.
- Five years minimum overall professional experience.
- Ability/desire to travel between Athens and Columbus office locations and regional project sites.
- Strong verbal and technical presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in our specialized markets: Healthcare, Higher Education, Retail.
- Autodesk AutoCad Architecture and/or Revit proficiency.
- Ability to produce fully detailed and coordinate construction documents.
- Ability to manage and supervise project teams and workloads.
- Specification, cost and construction oversight experience.
- Business ownership aptitude and ambition.
- Fully paid health, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation time
- Reimbursement for professional development and licensure fees
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Profit sharing option
- Annual bonus
- Company vehicle
Provide a cover letter, resume and contact information for 3 professional references to [email protected].