Schorr Architects, Inc., an architectural firm located in Dublin, Ohio and specializing in K-12 educational and governmental projects, is seeking for an experienced Project Architect/Manager with CAD experience to provide a range of services, from preliminary design through construction observation.
Candidate must have a minimum of (5) years of experience in project management. Architectural Registration is preferred, but not required.
Candidate should have experience in the following:
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects
- In-depth construction document preparation and coordination experience
- Construction administration experience
- Knowledge of state and local building codes including accessibility and OSHPD
- Experience working with clients and leading teams
- Effective verbal communication and presentation techniques
- Computer savvy with skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Revit
- Degree in Architecture, preferred
Schorr Architects will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefit package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast-paced energetic established quality architectural firm that is well respected in the industry for 34 years.
Schorr Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls, please.