Pontia Architecture, a multi-disciplinary firm of twenty years, is seeking to add new team members with skills in the architectural profession for full-time or possible part-time positions. Located in New Albany, Ohio this position provides for excellent career opportunities as well as furthering educational experience in the profession by working directly with firm principal. We are a small agile company that has the ability to adjust to meet the needs of our projects and clients.
· Experience in Hospitality, Restaurant, Retail, Multi-Family and Office will be viewed positively for both ground up and renovation projects
· 4+ years of office experience in the architectural profession
· BS/BA in Architecture is a preferred qualification.
· Strong organizational skills
· Supervisory abilities are viewed as a plus as well as the ability to work in a team environment on a variety of jobs.
· Quality interpersonal skills
· Understanding of Building Codes and their impact (influence) on design and technical elements.
· Technical expertise and understanding of Construction Drawings
· Balanced blend of design and technical skills
· Well versed in AutoCad, ability in Revit is viewed positively but not a requirement
· U.S. Citizenship or equal
What our firm can offer:
We offer flexibility to our work staff. We are adaptive to an ever-changing work climate and staff members can enjoy an adjustable work environment to fulfill both the firm and staff member’s needs. This can also create a possible opportunity for part time employment.
There are exceptional career advancement opportunities, however, climbing the traditional Corporate Ladder would not be our style. We are looking for individuals that look to find their own path and we help and provide guidance for that achievement. We are seeking quality individuals of good character.
More information available at DPAArchitecture.com
Send cover letter and resumes to Administrator@dpaarchitecture.com This is a direct hire position, no phone calls please. Resumes shall be kept confidential.