The U.S. Green Building Council has made a number of recent changes to the LEED examination required for accreditation. Green Associate is the Tier 1 achievement within the USGBC’s new LEED 2009 three-tiered accreditation sytem, and signifies a strong knowledge base of the principles of LEED Sustainable Design without the technical knowledge requirements of LEED AP+.
Why should you attend this seminar?
- Unless you have past experience on a LEED project OR are employed in a sustainable field of work, it is a mandatory requirement that you attend a Green Associate Seminar before USGBC will issue you a LEED test date.
- All AIA members who attend the seminar will receive 8 Learning Units, 4 of which fulfill the Sustainable Design requirement.
Green Education Services’ LEED Certification Exam Prep will give you:
- Eligibility to sit for the LEED Green Associate Exam
- Information required to prepare for and pass the various LEED exams
- FREE repeat attendance- before your exam or after if necessary
- Interaction with experienced LEED AP Instructors
- Full length practice exams written by the USGBC item writers
- Valuable CEUs
- Supplemental materials and printout of the Powerpoint
- Descriptions of how to get your projects LEED Certified
Visit www.greenedu.com to learn more.
Register by phone at 1-800-355-1751 or online here.