INTERN ARCHITECT/PROJECT MANAGER
Bass Studio Architects seeks an architectural intern for our design focused office.
We are seeking an individual who displays strong design, creative problem solving and presentation skills. Successful applicants will also be self-starters, flexible thinkers and have strong interpersonal skills.
– Bachelor’s from an NAAB accredited University (required)
– M.Arch (preferred)
– 2-4 yrs experience in an architecture office desired
– Design skills in all phases of project conceptualization, documentation and a desire to grow with the firm
– Familiarity with Vectorworks a plus
– Knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Acrobat Pro)
– Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel)
*PLEASE PROVIDE WORK SAMPLES & REFERENCES WITH YOUR RESUME
Please respond to: [email protected]. or mail:
Bass Studio Architects
36 King Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43201