BDT is a multidisciplinary design practice. Offering full-service architectural, planning and interior design, we specialize in Healthcare, Higher Education, Commercial and Community markets. We are looking to bring a enthusiastic Intern Architect who helps build our brand. This person would ideally have 1-3 years of experience as an Intern Architect.
We are building a brand that embraces open communication and collaboration as Citizen Architects who contribute to the betterment of the local community. We believe that working hard means playing hard. In order to do both well, BDT plans to build a team of professionally skilled, motivated employees who want to realize their full potential daily.
- Registered with NCARB.
- 1-3 years overall professional experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology tools and practices and be flexible to changing project priorities.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and outgoing persona.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Autodesk AutoCad, Revit and 3ds Max proficiency.
- Ability to produce, learn how to detail, and coordinate a set of construction documents
- Adobe design suite / creative cloud proficiency
We offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package including paid vacation time, employee health, dental and vision plans. We also offer participation in our Simple IRA retirement savings plan.
Provide a cover letter, resume, names and contact information for 3 professional references, and salary range to email@example.com. Then tell us a little about yourself using our application form below:
Let me know if you need this in a different format or any other information.