POSITION: PROJECT ARCHITECT: HEALTHCARE
Company: Established architectural, design and consulting working local and national projects of all sizes and complexities
Location: Columbus, OH
JENSEN SEARCH SERVICES is working to assist a very successful group to find an experienced Healthcare Architect. They are looking for a talented individual who’s committed to design excellence, with technical skills and a desire for continual learning. The Candidate must show a high degree of professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit. This Opportunity offers a casual, fun, and collaborative working environment with an exceptional Organization.
- Healthcare Architect will be part of the Healthcare / Higher Education Core Team.
- Develop healthcare planning and design concepts in a collaborative, team-based studio environment.
- Produce original designs, drawings, renderings, and interactive visualizations.
- Produce and coordinate construction documents.
- Coordinate consultants of all disciplines.
- Provide expertise in executing projects to other team members, clients, and contractors.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in Healthcare Design and Planning.
- Licensed Architects or candidates for licensure are preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit (including 3D modeling skills).
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ability to coordinate and lead the work of other team members through mentorship and guidance.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills to work with a diverse team of designers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary, based upon experience + Signing Bonus
- 401k retirement plan with 3% Safe Harbor Employer Contribution
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities.
- Healthcare insurance with options for dental and vision coverage.
- Eight paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) combining vacation, sick, and personal time providing you with greater flexibility to use your time off.
- Flexible schedule
- Reimbursement for professional development and certifications
- Leadership opportunities
Please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org