GUNZELMAN architecture + interiors has an opening for a talented and self driven architect that wants to become a part of a dynamic and emerging firm. Plenty of opportunity to grow with the studio and our brand. Our firm prides itself in quality driven projects that emulate sophisticated design for both architecture and its interiors. The project types range from single family residential to mixed use, restaurant, hospitality, healthcare and academic work. All work will be performed in a collaborative and mentoring environment.
Experience & Requirements:
- M Arch from an NCARB accredited University.
- On a registration track.
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and communication skills.
- Strong time management Skills
- Assist in production of presentation drawings and renderings as well as construction documents.
- Health Care insurance coverage with 50% employee premium
- Paid vacation and flex time with annual renewal
- Retirement benefits
- Employee Gym membership
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth for someone who is a self-starter, able to work independently and to multi-task.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Availability: Immediate
Please e-mail your introduction letter, samples of work and resume, including references, to: firstname.lastname@example.org