JKURTZ is a design-driven architectural practice based in Cleveland Ohio. We work purposefully across project types and scales to maintain conceptual and technical dexterity while expanding our value to clients. We design buildings of distinct character that shape new behaviors.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and conscientious entry level designer/architect for a full-time position. A clear communicator with strong graphic and representation abilities is a must.
- Professional degree, advanced degree a plus
- Evident commitment to ambitious and complex projects in both design and execution
- Proficient in Rhino and Adobe Suite, Revit experience/quick-learner a plus
- Dedicated to making things work, thoughtful approach to research and innovation in material assemblies & fabrication techniques; hands-on experience will be beneficial
- Agreeable when it doesn’t matter but disagreeable when it does
Please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF (maximum 10 MB) via email to [email protected], specify the position you are seeking in your subject heading. No hardcopies, no online portfolios, and no phone calls please.