BDT is a multidisciplinary design practice. Offering full-service architecture, interior and communication design, we work extensively in Healthcare, Higher Education, Commercial and Community markets. BDT is seeking an experienced Designer who helps us be a better company. This person would ideally have 5-7 years of experience in architecture or interior design.
We are building a brand that embraces open communication and collaboration as Citizen Architects who contribute to the betterment of the local community. We believe that working hard means enjoying time away from the office. In order to do both well, BDT plans to build a team of professionally skilled, motivated employees who want to routinely make the most of every day.
- 5-7 years overall professional experience.
- Autodesk AutoCad, Revit and Adobe CC proficiency.
- Ability to produce, detail, and coordinate a set of construction documents
- Ability to adapt to changing technology tools and practices and be flexible to changing project priorities.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and outgoing persona.
We offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package including paid time off, employee health, dental and vision plans. We also offer participation in our retirement savings plan.
Provide a cover letter, resume, names and contact information for 3 professional references to email@example.com. Then tell us a little about yourself using our application form below: