DesignGroup is an award-winning architectural design firm located in Columbus, Ohio. We are innovative, progressive, and full of possibilities. If you’re searching for a forward-thinking, ideas-based practice. We are seeking a BIM Manager to join our team.
What will we ask you to do?
The BIM Manager assists all project teams providing technical BIM-Revit support. DG users are industry leading Revit practitioners looking to continue building our edge in the market and developing new skills. The BIM Manager will oversee the successful implementation of BIM best practices, by serving as a resource to our professional staff during all phases of our projects. The position will train new and experienced staff, administer, and maintain our production tools, and occasionally assist project document production. With direction from the CEO and support of Revit power users’ team, the BIM Manager will implement a strong and supportive Revit environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, engineering, IT or computer science
- 5 + years’ experience in the A/E/C industry with a minimum of 3 yrs directly supporting a BIM user environment.
- Revit Certified Professional
- Integrated practice knowledge
- AIA Technology in Architectural Practice
- Autodesk University
- Local BIM User Group
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Have sound and highly developed technical competency skills in the areas of utilizing BIM tools, the ability to learn new BIM tools and the ability to translate and implement DLR Group best practices and training.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
- Ability to apply new ideas and thoughts to challenging situations that elevates the human experience.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented, as well as communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing.
- People that care about People
- Team oriented and collaborative culture
- Creative Fun Environment
- Comprehensive total benefits package including:
- Health & Wellness Programs
- 401(k) plans with company match
- Flexible and Hybrid Work Schedules
- ½ day on Fridays
- Professional Education
- Career Development
- And more
Create a profile and upload your resume to www.designgroup.us.com/careers