Archall is searching for a creative Associate to join our architectural design firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field, Master’s Degree preferred
- 2 years relevant professional experience
- Be able to multi-task, act as a team player, and be self-motivated
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and communicate effectively with a team
- Contribute to the design process and produce drawings through all phases of design, from Schematic Design to Construction Documents and Construction Administration
- Be adaptable in a fast-paced and friendly work place
- Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp
Contact Cindy Gilmore if interested.