JBAD, an award winning design firm, offers an exciting career opportunity for an architectural professional in a dynamic and challenging work environment with potential for advancement.
The successful candidate will:
- BAarch or MArch degree from an accredited university
- 2 or more years experience in an architectural firm
- Be a self-starter who has excellent design abilities and project management experience.
- Confidence to be the liaison between office, clients, contractors and consultants.
- Expert use of REVIT and SketchUp software as construction document production and project presentation tools.
- Knowledge of the Ohio Building Code and ADA requirements.
- Experience in working and coordinating with consultants and clients
- Experience in specification writing and performing code reviews.
- Be team and detail-oriented with excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of construction methods and details and expertise in preparation of construction documents – drawings, specifications, estimates.
- Multi-family design experience preferred but not required and should be familiar with wood structural systems.
Applicant should present strengths in both written, verbal and graphic communication and analysis using Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop).
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth for someone who is a self-starter, able to work independently and to multi-task.
JBAD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage with premiums equally shared by JBAD and employee
- Retirement benefits after one year
- Paid vacation time
- Reimbursement for professional development and registration
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please e-mail your introduction letter, samples of work and resume, including references, to: email@example.com