Architectural Project Manager
Orange Barrel Media develops and operates iconic billboards in downtown neighborhoods in 24 of the top markets in the U.S. Since our founding in 2004, OBM has pioneered a community-oriented model of outdoor media development and is now nationally recognized by cities, real estate owners, and advertisers seeking to implement best-in-class media programs that add to the character of urban places. OBM is committed to innovative design, and building a media business that supports the display and production of public art.
Orange Barrel Media is seeking an Architectural Project Manager to join our growing real estate development team. The Architectural Project Manager will coordinate with our design partners and internal teams to develop sign concepts and guide them through entitlements and design development.
- Work with in-house team and design partners (architects and artists) to develop innovative sign designs and guide them from conceptual design through entitlements.
- Present design concepts to city staff, building owners, and key stakeholders. Identify opportunities for design to address concerns and provide community benefits.
- Lead concept development though entitlements and completion of design development drawings. Guide ongoing design refinement in response to internal and external feedback and technical constraints.
- Coordinate with deployment team on final execution. Review construction documents for alignment with design intent.
- Collaborate with external design partners and the internal real estate development and deployment teams as needed to ensure multiple projects continue to move forward in a timely manner.
- BS. in Architecture, B.Arch or M.Arch preferred.
- Strong design portfolio preferred.
- 4+ years managing design-focused projects.
- Detail-oriented with experience leading projects with custom detailing and fabrication.
- Experience managing public-facing projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to advocate for design to a variety of audiences.
- Proficient in Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office.
- Passionate about contemporary architecture, art, and urban environments. Candidate should possess the enthusiasm and resilience needed to champion public-facing projects.
- Candidate must be able to travel periodically and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and work samples for your application through the OBM website: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/CBIZ20347.careers?ShowJob=302347277