Bradley S. Payne, Architect, LLC is a growing architectural firm located in Marietta, Ohio. Our firm focuses on healthcare with design-driven solutions and cost-effective results for our clients. We stay engaged with and attentive too our clients throughout the entire design and construction process.
Currently, we have multiple openings and are seeking the immediate help of an Architectural Draftsperson to work in drafting and design on primarily healthcare and healthcare-related projects. You will assist in developing plans, elevations, sections, and architectural details as well as visiting building sites, and interacting with clients, consultants, and contractors. We are highly interested in someone who is a hard worker, passionate about architecture, and is eager to learn and develop their skill sets.
Other positions include that of a Staff Architect.
- Certificate credentials, Associate Degree or higher in architecture-related field
- Experience: 2 – 4 years working in an architectural office.
- Must be proficient with 2D AutoCAD including the use of X-Refs
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems
- Able to interpret sketches, drawings, building program and other similar material.
- Attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter willing to learn and grow.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- BArch from an accredited institution or BS\M.ARCH
- 2 Years experience as a licensed Architect
- AutoCadd proficiency
- Ability to be a team player and work well with others
- Follow directions yet be a self-starter
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a must.
- Knowledge of REVIT is a plus.
- Ability to hand sketch and communicate concepts and ideas to others effectively.
- Proactive, resourceful candidate who can multi-task
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Conducts basic interpretations of sketches, drawings, codes, building program and other similar material.
- Assists in the development of the design process with sketches, computer models, diagrams, and other visual formats, as necessary.
- Assists in research of concept, benchmarks, materials, zoning ordinances, code requirements.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedule, some remote work possible
- Virtual meetings as necessary
Qualified candidates should submit by email a cover letter, resume, and work samples. Inquiries should have “Architectural Draftsperson” or “Architect” in the subject heading. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid vacation
- Employer provided health insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Degree or higher
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)
- REVIT: 2 years (Preferred)
- work in an Architectural Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location