DesignLeveL is a small firm nationally recognized as a leader in adult, pediatric, and exotic animal healthcare planning and design. Dedicated to creating functional and inspiring spaces, our mission is to improve the healing process, promote opportunities for quality patient care, and balance the potential of architecture to shape the human experience with the realities of building.
DesignLeveL is looking for a well-rounded design professional eager to learn all phase of design, from programming to construction administration, and every day responsibilities of managing an architecture firm.
- Translate design intent into technical documents under supervision of a Project Manager.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Assist in marketing opportunities.
- Assist in administrative tasks.
- Proficiency in Revit and BIM.
- Familiar in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and InDesign preferred.
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Master of Architecture degree from an NAAB accredited University.
DesignLeveL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the practice of equality in employment for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or military veteran status.
DesignLeveL is, and has always been, fully committed to a work-life balance. Benefits include flexible hours, vacation/sick, annual bonuses, paid time off to take professional exams, health insurance, and retirement programs. We work with individuals to understand what is most important to their individual needs.
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted, via email only — combined size NOT to exceed 15MB. Thank you for your interest. Email: [email protected]